- RitzSite is an effort to present you a private
collection of car
photography and car documentation. Lots of people have stacks of pictures and brochures
they've collected trough time of special cars, racing cars, historic cars or cars they've
owned. They're put in books or boxes, often or never looked at but in any case very
personal. Just a small group of people have access to that particular collection, and
that's a pity.
SHOULD I COME BACK?
- Yes, of course! RitzSite will continue to expand and change. More items and segments will be added and old ones will be updated. The current situation is that the most interesting material from one (huge) collection will be put on this site. But in the future it's likely that items out of other collections will complement this. That's also depending on you!
I'VE GOT BETTER STUFF!
- Good for you. You can start your own site, of course, but if
you have a few items you think should be on this site you can send them by E-mail
by clicking on the envelope below. I don't promise I'll put it up here, but if there's
room for it and it's interesting, I will. There's one general rule: you must own the
rights of the pictures you send me, or they must be in public domain. I'm not commercial
and don't want to have any legal disputes. By submitting your pictures to me, you give me
the right to publish them freely on RitzSite. I'll appreciate it when you also give a
short explanation of the stuff you send me, and I prefer the JPEG format for pictures.
WHAT ABOUT THE PICTURES AND GRAPHICS ON THIS SITE?
- Except for the backgrounds and rulers all pictures
and graphics used on this site are original and owned by me or submitted to me. You may use these pictures and graphics
freely in a non-commercial way. The rights of scanned
documentation and advertising are by their respective owners.
WHAT DO THE CLICKABLE PICTURES MEAN?
- In general (these here don't work!):
Back one page - To the bottom of the page - Forward one
Back one page - To the top of the page - Forward one page.
In some subsections of this site special clickable maps are used which are explained on those pages. Most navigation on this site is graphic oriented.
ARE THERE ANY PROBLEMS?
- The page lay-out was tested with the MS Explorer, Firefox and Opera browsers without any problems. But there are reports that some older browser versions don't display some graphic sections the way they were intended, making navigation by clicking image maps difficult... If you encounter any problems I'd like to hear from you!
WHY IS THERE SO MUCH BAD ENGLISH ON THIS SITE?
- Because it's all written by a Dutchman.
Thank you for visiting this site!